Wednesday 21 September 2011

When to change the timing belt on my 2002 acura mdx.?

My mdx has 101k mi. on it. Also, how much should I expect to pay.When to change the timing belt on my 2002 acura mdx.?Honda / Acura says 105K miles on some of its engines; don't you believe it!



Get it replaced as soon as possible, and every 60K miles after that, no longer.



As to how much it costs, no idea. Not familiar with the MDX, sorry. But however much it costs, that's nothing compared to replacing a ground-up engine.
When to change the timing belt on my 2002 acura mdx.?
Just follows your user manual says... I remember it is around 100k - my mdx haven't reach this miles yep.



If you go to an dealer and replace with OEM parts, it will cost you over $1000 with water pump changes. You can find places that will cost you around $600... I guess it depends on how long you plan to keep the car to see if it worths to go to a dealer to do the job.
When to change the timing belt on my 2002 acura mdx.?
Depending on the car..but they're usually recommended to be changed at 60k.



The belt itself isn't expensive, but you're probably looking at 2-3 hours labor.
in usa 350 dollars...i guess that abt 450/500 lb

No comments:

Post a Comment