Saturday 24 September 2011

Suzuki X-90 owners how much should I spend?

I love the way the car looks. Im young and it will be mah first car. How much should i spend on the car? Besides ebay where can I find one? The power windows go out, and I should change the timing belt any other advice. If mah luck on finding a x90 fails what else has that look besides the geo tracker....Im not so into the Rav4.



If you dont like the car thats nice but I dont care. Im looking for replys from current owners or previous owners only.



Links to personal pics Welcome! They are soooo cuteSuzuki X-90 owners how much should I spend?I bought my wife one about 6 weeks ago. She Loves it. Its not what you would call a luxury car. It is built a lot like a geo. You will fill all the bumps and here allot of noise. BUT!!! They are a blast to drive. There is not allot of them on the road so we always are getting asked what it is. If you can work on it yourself, Its not to bad to have one. I have rebuilt most of the car to make sure it is very reliable. Parts are not real easy to get but with the right people helping you its not to bad. I did alot of running to the wrecking yard. We bought one for under $1,000. But put much more into it. They blue book and sell on eBay for around 3,000 or more. Email us if you have any more questions or need some Pics and Ideas. Voooooooooom. Good Luck.
Suzuki X-90 owners how much should I spend?
Ignore almost everything you read about the X-90. The know-it-alls did the same thing to the Corvair and the Edsel. I have a '97 X-90 and, knowing the capabilities of the vehicle, it is a really fun, reliable and economical little car. The critics compare(d) it to other cars and that's where they went wrong. The car is unique. The frame is as strong as a mini truck frame; the engine is bullet proof; the transmission could haul down a building; the electronics are good; the suspension(given its wheel base) is solid -- there is nothing wrong with this car. I cruise mine on the highway at 72-75 miles an hour and, unless its raining, with the T-tops off. But, knowing its limits is necessary. With almost no weight on the rear wheels drive in 4-wheel configuration in snow or any slippery conditions. Be aware of the car's weight in cross winds and stay away from the big trucks. Because of the engine's size keep the RPMs over 2500 in any gear and its as capable as any other 4 cylinder engine. If you need any other infomation just write me a note and let me know. If you want pics I have them. Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment