Wednesday 21 September 2011

How much should a 83,000 miles tune up cost for a Honda Accord?

I have a 2001 Honda Accord And it reached the 83,000 miles mark. Does anyone know how much it should cost to change timing belt and tune. Also, I live in the North Cali. area so if you can reccomend a place to tune it up it would be greatly appreciated. ThanksHow much should a 83,000 miles tune up cost for a Honda Accord?If it is a 4 cyl-I charge 700.00 parts and labor-I include timing belt belts seals water pump coolant oil and filter-for a 'tune up'I do not use that term anymore-I call it maintenece-plugs air filter fuel filter-it would be about 150.00 more.make sure that whoever does the job changes all those parts because they will fail before the next timing belt service and you would have to pay the labor over again

No comments:

Post a Comment