Saturday 24 September 2011

How much could I get for a 1994 Pontiac Grand Am?

This is my first car and I would like to acquire a car note to better establish my credit so I was thinking about selling this car. It's a 1994 Pontiac Grand AM with a V4 engine. New battery, new radiator, and also new catlytic convertic. Great condition. About 148K on it. Timing belt, trans, alternator and everything have been checked. I even got the oil changed lol. How much do you think I could get for this?How much could I get for a 1994 Pontiac Grand Am?If the body is perfect, you might get $1000.
How much could I get for a 1994 Pontiac Grand Am?
if he body and paint are in good shape? about 1500.00. you gotta remember its 14 years old.
How much could I get for a 1994 Pontiac Grand Am?
If you go on to www.kbb.com you can type in you car information and it will give you the prices on it.
A reasonable credit rating can be established by a number of cost free indicators; such as length of employment, having a checking account, time at residence, bills paid on time %26amp;/or using a credit card then paying the balance every month. Financing something, then paying the interest over time is a terribly expensive way to get a rating %26amp; it ties up your money, even if your circumstances change; not a good idea.



When you earn a dollar you鈥檙e lucky to get 80 cents, but when you save a dollar you get the whole dollar. Worse, you pay back swollen financed whole dollars with earned shrunken dollars. So it pays better to work at saving on expenses than it does to just work for money.



When necessary to purchase a new vehicle, new or used read up here:

http://www.usedcartips.org/



Also check out, %26quot;drive free, retire rich,%26quot;

http://www.daveramsey.com/etc/lms/drive_鈥?/a>

But, I DISAGREE with Dave Ramsey on putting money in a Mutual Fund, better to use an annuity, CD or money-market. I've had a Mutual Fund crash, taking with it my %26quot;investment%26quot; I now avoid the Stock Market, except for gambling money.
Go to kbb.com

This is Kelly Blue Book, and they can tell you the trade in, selling outright, and dealer price for your vehilce.



Good luck
It doesn't have a V4 engine. It has an inline 4. A 14 year old Grand Am. with 150k on it? $1,000 tops, if it's in otherwise good shape.
why not consider selling your car on this site for FREE

http://autoferret.net/selling.php?said=2226



they will also submit your listing to Google cars, and keep it listed till it sells, all for free, plus you can post up to 20 photos, and they will also match your car to a buyer in your area...

All for FREE, cant beat that, Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment